All fee-refund policies are governed by the University's rules and regulations and the relevant authorities' approval at ASU. We ensure that our fee-refund policy is transparent and remains enforced for students admitted under this policy until they graduate. The revised policy is only applicable to new admissions after the policy revision date.
The fee is charged to the students every month. This fee is based on continued registration and not on the course registration or withdrawal. Hence, the following rules will apply:
Back to Fee Structure
- 1.The tuition fee paid before the commencement of the program is 100% refundable.
- 2.A student who starts the program but withdraws up to and including completion of the first quartile (25%) of the program is entitled to receive as a refund 80% of the course's fee paid for that period.
- 3.A student who starts the program but withdraws after completing up to the second quartile (more than 25% but less than 50%) of the program is entitled to receive a refund of 60% of the course or program's stated cost for the period.
- 4.A student who starts the program but withdraws after completing up to the third quartile (more than 50% but less than 75%) of the program is entitled to receive a refund of 30% of the course or program's stated cost for the period.
- 5.A student who withdraws after completing the third quartile (75%) or more of the program is not entitled to a refund.
- 6.The program's percentage completed shall be determined by comparing the number of completed lesson assignments received by the ASU to the total number of lesson assignments required in the program.
- 7.Students who are administratively dropped from the University by the management for reasons other than not graduating on time will be entitled to a refund of 100 percent of their fee paid to the University.