The admission counselors at the admission office facilitate the admission process to ensure convenience and simplicity.
All applicants must apply for admission by filling out the online application form and providing all the required documents. The following are the requirements:
- 1.Applications for admissions may be submitted at any time during the year.
- 2.A complete application form needs to be submitted online. Partially filled or incomplete forms will keep the admission on hold until the student provides all the required information.
- 3.All required documents must be submitted with the admission form for the application to be complete. However, submission of the application is not a guarantee of admission since it is subject to verification and assessment.
Students who have obtained their last degree from a foreign institution will be required to submit their evaluated marks sheet from any of the following listed credit evaluation agencies recognized by the Department of Education, USA:
- a.A2Z Evaluations, LLC
- b.Academic Evaluation Services, Inc.
- c.Center for Applied Research, Evaluation and Education, Inc.
- d.Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- e.Educational Perspectives, nfp
- f.Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.
- g.Evaluation Service, Inc.
- h.Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc.
- i.Foundation for International Services, Inc.
- j.Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- k.Global Services Associates, Inc.
- l.International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- m.International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
- n.International Education Evaluations, Inc.
- o.International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
- p.Josef Silny and Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants
- q.SpanTran: The Evaluation Company
- r.Transcript Research
- s.World Education Services, Inc
- 5.Students may request a provisional admission during the submission of documents and verification, which may be considered admission in certificate courses until the admission is finalized officially.
- 6.All provisional or conditional admission requirements must be met before the end of the first term; otherwise, the admission will only be considered a certificate course.
- 7.No student will be allowed to register in the second term if they fail to get their provisional or conditional admission to regular or unconditional admission.
- 8.Admission is considered final only when all the requirements are met. An unconditional admission offer is sent to the candidate via e-mail. It is accepted by the candidate, and the relevant fee is paid.
- 9.The candidate must sign an enrollment agreement outlining all the admission conditions before the commencement of classes.
The admission process at ASU is quite simple and convenient. It allows applicants to start their learning process while they are in the process of meeting the requirements.
All applicants must apply for admission by filling the online application form and providing all the required documents.
Online application form